I provide a friendly, trustworthy, or wry voice to any male voice over project, but I can also give you a serious, informative take on the copy. I definitely fill the niche of the 'iPod Generation' voice.
Other than my normal voice, I provide a vast array of character voices, and have trained heavily in accents and dialects.
I'm a big fan of collaboration, and will take any direction you give me. My ego comes last.
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
• English - USA and Canada
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
, California, United States
Highlands Scottish, Northern and Southern Irish
Southern (Tennessee, Texas, South Carolina, Mississippi),
New York, Minnesota, Chicago, General
Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), Japanese, Australian, South African, French, German (Northern and Southern), Italian, Russian, Hungarian, Serbo-Croatian, Swedish, Dutch, Carribean (Bahamas and Jamaica), Canada
In addition to these, I can do innumerable character voices (from robots to detectives to giants) and can combine them with these accents for intersting twists (a Jamaican robot, for instance).
I'm currently 'the voice' of Coke Zero -- I do all their radio campaigns as they need them.
I also do a lot of video games with clients such as Remedy, Thunder Game Works, Crescent Moon Games, Awem Studios, Big Fish Games, Ben Olding Games, FlightSimVoices, and others. Three games in which I was featured have spent numerous weeks in the Top 25 Apps in the iTunes Store, and a few are all-time classics: Death Rally, Kick the Buddy, and Trenches II.
I also do PSAs for Great Schools. I also have experience in commercials, podcasts, dubbing, audiobooks, and films.
This is my passion.